Jenny asks…history questions, plzzz heelllllppp?1. The United States officially entered this war in 1965 and the last American withdrew in 1975.
World War II
2. He was the President of the United States during the Spanish-American War. He did not want to get into war but gave into public pro-war pressure and joined the war.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. This political party is also known as the GOP (Grand Old Party). It is one of the two political parties in the United States.
Republican PartyPolitical News Writer answers:Nam
RepublicansNancy asks…Websites with information on presidents?I have to do four presidential profiles on Ulysses S. Grant, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley.
I’ve tried to look up sites that have information on:
*Full Name of President
*Total number of years in office
*Occupation (prior to becoming president)
*Political Party affiliation
*Major Domestic Policy
Anyone know some good websites that have all of the following above?
Major Foreign Policy
Whoops. Major foreign policy is suppose to be apart of the list!Political News Writer answers:http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/presidents/
http://www.ipl.org/div/potus/Steven asks…Can you help me please??Just 5 questions?21. Which midwestern governor served as a progressive model for other governors by implementing the “Wisconsin Way?”
Albert G. Porter
22. Which was one reform of the Progressive movement?
elimination of recall elections
conservation zones within cities
election of mayors instead of hiring city managers
direct election of U.S. senators
23. Which president promoted a program of “New Nationalism” that included conservation and national parks?
24. Which president advocated a “New Freedom” agenda that included a graduated income tax?
William Howard Taft
25. What was Theodore Roosevelt’s political party affiliation?
Progressive and Whig
Republican and ProgressivePolitical News Writer answers:You could just google those, you know. The answer to 1 is LaFollette.Powered by Yahoo! Answers